Friday, September 26, 2008

Enzo Ferrari




One of my favourite cars of all time, Enzo Ferrari! I spent almost six months building this one and i have add a considerable amount of details in it. From Scalemotorsports Super Detail Kit to detail sets from Crazy Modeler and detail parts from Sakatsu, I invested quite a lot of money and time in this. Also, I did scratchbuilt several parts in order to make it as close to the real thing as possible. The most prominent is the front bonnet area, with luggage compartment and etc. During the build progress, there are millions of fitting tests to see if anything can go into place. Although Tamiya's kit is already fabulous, to me its still not enough. 














 
 

 







BACK TO HOME


TERMS & CONDITIONS
No images may be captured, copied, reproduced or used without permission. The content of this blog, is Copyrighted by Ng Roland. All other trademarks and copyrights are the property of their respective owners.